The U.S. Bank Visa® Platinum Card is an ideal choice for those looking for a basic credit card with a nice 0% introductory offer. With this card there is no confusing rewards program and there is no annual fee. Let’s take a look at the details.
0% Introductory Offer
The real perk of this offer is the 0% introductory rate that is available to new cardmembers. This perfect if you are making a big purchase or want to make a balance transfer. The card offers an introductory rate of 0% for 15 billing cycles and 15 billing cycles on balance transfers. After the introductory rate, the APR you receive is 13.99%-23.99% (Variable), based on your creditworthiness. Keep in mind there is a balance transfer fee of 5%.
Additional U.S. Bank Visa® Platinum Card Details
As with any good card offer there are perks you get just for being a member. Here are some of the perks this card offers:
- No annual fee*
- Free access to monthly credit score
- Online bill pay for a fast and convenient way to pay bills online with your U.S. Bank Visa® Platinum Card
- $0 fraud liability* for unauthorized transactions if your card is ever lost or stolen
- Fraud Protection detects and notifies you of any unusual card activity to help prevent fraud
- Online account management and account alerts
How to Apply for the U.S. Bank Visa® Platinum Card
Applying for this credit card is quick and easy. We’ve provided a link below that will take you to the official U.S. Bank Visa® Platinum Card website. From this page, you can click on the apply now button to go to the U.S. Bank Visa® Platinum Card secure online application. The application takes just a few minutes to complete, and they will even notify you about the outcome of your application.