The Chase Sapphire PreferredSM Card is an exclusive travel rewards credit card with enhanced benefits. It’s got a nice bonus offer that can be redeemed for a statement credit of a free flight. This card has an annual fee of $95 per year, but it is waived for the first year. Let’s check out the details.
- Earn 40,000 bonus points after you spend $3,000 in the first 3 months - that's $500 toward travel rewards!
- 2 points per dollar spent on travel and dining at restaurants & 1 point per dollar spent on all other purchases
- Get 20% off airfare, hotels, car rentals and cruises when you redeem through Ultimate RewardsSM
- No foreign transaction fees
- Receive a 7% Annual Points Dividend on all new points earned on purchases - even on points already redeemed
- 1:1 point transfer to participating frequent travel programs
- Direct access to expert service advisors anytime
- Introductory Annual Fee of $0 the first year, then $95
The primary feature of the Chase Sapphire PreferredSM Card is its reward points. The Preferred card offers several ways to earn enhanced rewards. First, spend just $2,000 in the first 3 months and earn 40,000 bonus points. These points can be redeemed for a $400 statement credit or it’s worth $500 towards the purchase of a flight. The Chase Sapphire PreferredSM Card also pays out 2X points earned on all airfare booked through Ultimate Rewards and 1 point for every dollar spent on all other purchases. Finally, Chase will pay out a 7% annual points dividend based on the points you earned throughout the year.
Chase Sapphire PreferredSM Card with Blueprint offers flexible payment options and online tracking to monitor your spending. With Blueprint, your payment and money management options include the following:
- Full Pay: With full pay, you can select the categories of purchases you want to pay in full each month. Chase will then show these purchases separately on your bill, and you can pay them in full even while you carry a balance in other categories of purchases.
- Split Pay: For larger purchases, you can set up a payment plan, and track your progress month to month.
- Finish It: If you want to pay off your balance, you can set up a payment plan that will help you eliminate your credit card debt.
- Track It: The tracking feature allows you to set spending goals by category and track your progress throughout the month. For example, you can set a spending limit for groceries or restaurants, and Blueprint will track your spending throughout the month. It can even send you alerts as you near your spending goal.
How to Apply for the Chase Sapphire PreferredSM Card
Applying for this credit card is quick and easy. We’ve provided a link below that will take you to the Chase website. From this page, you can click on the apply now button to go to the Chase Sapphire PreferredSM Card secure online application. The application takes just a few minutes to complete, and they will even notify you about the outcome of your application.
To get started, visit the Chase Sapphire PreferredSM Card official website.