The Chase SapphireSM Card is designed to for those with good or excellent credit. The card offers new members 25,000 bonus points after spending $3000 in the first 3 months. You can redeem points for travel, gift cards, merchandise, cash back and more. The regular rate of this card is 15.24% (Variable) and this card does not have an annual fee.
- Earn 10,000 bonus points after you spend $500 in the first 3 months - that's $100 toward travel!
- 2 points per dollar spent at restaurants & 1 point per dollar spent on all other purchases.
- Points never expire and there are no limits on how many points you can earn
- Redeem points for travel, gift cards, merchandise, cash back and more
- Direct access to expert service advisors anytime
- No annual fee!
The Chase SapphireSM Card rewards program lets you earn points every time you use your card to make a purchase. You earn one point for every dollar you spend on the card and earn double points on airfare purchased through the Travel Booking Tool. Also, earn up to 10 bonus points per dollar when you shop online at over 300 of your favorite merchants featured at the Ultimate Rewards Mall.
Chase SapphireSM Card with Blueprint gives flexible payment options and online tracking to monitor your spending. With Blueprint, your payment and money management options include the following:
- Full Pay: With full pay, you can select the categories of purchases you want to pay in full each month. Chase will then show these purchases separately on your bill, and you can pay them in full even while you carry a balance in other categories of purchases.
- Split Pay: For larger purchases, you can set up a payment plan, and track your progress month to month.
- Finish It: If you want to pay off your balance, you can set up a payment plan that will help you eliminate your credit card debt.
- Track It: The tracking feature allows you to set spending goals by category and track your progress throughout the month. For example, you can set a spending limit for groceries or restaurants, and Blueprint will track your spending throughout the month. It can even send you alerts as you near your spending goal.
How to Apply for the Chase SapphireSM Card
Applying for this credit card is quick and easy. We’ve provided a link below that will take you to the Chase website. From this page, you can click on the apply now button to go to the Chase SapphireSM Card secure online application. The application takes just a few minutes to complete, and they will even notify you about the outcome of your application.
To get started, visit the Chase SapphireSM Card official website.