After more than three years of paying transfer fees, the free balance transfer is back. The Slate® from Chase is now the only card offering a 0% APR introductory rate on balance transfers with absolutely no balance transfer fee. And with no annual fee, this is as close to free money as you’ll ever get. Here is a snapshot of what the card offers:
- Transfer your post holiday balances
- Introductory offer - No Balance Transfer Fee!*
- Pay no balance transfer fee when you transfer a balance during the first 60 days your account is open*
- 0% Intro APR for 15 months on purchases and balance transfers!*
- Patented Fraud Protection and zero liability on unauthorized purchases*
- Add an additional card user to your Slate account at no extra cost*
- No Annual Fee*
0% Introductory Rate
The card offers an introductory rate of 0% for 15 months on purchases and 0% for 15 months months on balance transfers. There is no balance transfer fee for transfers made in the first 30 days. If you make the transfer after 30 days from getting the card, then the fee is 3%. After the introductory rate, the APR you receive is 11.99%-21.99% (Variable), based on your creditworthiness.
Slate® from Chase with Blueprint offers flexible payment options and online tracking to monitor your spending. With Blueprint, your payment and money management options include the following:
- Full Pay: With full pay, you can select the categories of purchases you want to pay in full each month. Chase will then show these purchases separately on your bill, and you can pay them in full even while you carry a balance in other categories of purchases.
- Split Pay: For larger purchases, you can set up a payment plan, and track your progress month to month.
- Finish It: If you want to pay off your balance, you can set up a payment plan that will help you eliminate your credit card debt.
- Track It: The tracking feature allows you to set spending goals by category and track your progress throughout the month. For example, you can set a spending limit for groceries or restaurants, and Blueprint will track your spending throughout the month. It can even send you alerts as you near your spending goal.
How to Apply for the Slate® from Chase
Applying for this credit card is quick and easy. We’ve provided a link below that will take you to the Chase website. From this page, you can click on the apply now button to go to the Slate® from Chase secure online application. The application takes just a few minutes to complete, and they will even notify you about the outcome of your application.
To get started, visit the Slate® from Chase official website. It’s important to use this link, as Chase offers other versions of the Slate card that charge a transfer fee.