The myFICO® Score Watch™ monitors your credit report at Equifax on a daily basis and your FICO® score on a weekly basis and notifies you when you reach your target score or when you might qualify for a better interest rates. You will receive alerts you when unexpected changes to your credit report cause your FICO® score to drop and Score Watch™ will provide you with two Equifax Score Power reports each year. Here are some of the features and benefits myFICO® Score Watch™ offers:
- Monitor your FICO® score
- See your new FICO® score every time you get an alert of a change on your credit report. Find out when your FICO® score changes enough to impact the interest rate you would likely receive on a home mortgage, auto loan or home equity loan.
- Receive alerts via email or wireless text message when Score Watch detects important changes to your FICO® score or Equifax credit report.
- Receive two Score Power reports when you subscribe – one at enrollment and one to be used at any time during your subscription. In addition, you will receive two additional Score Power reports each year of your Score Watch subscription.
- Score Power reports include your complete Equifax Credit Report, FICO® score, FICO® score simulator and factors hurting or helping your score. Also, receive additional discounted Score Power reports while you are subscribed to Score Watch for just $10.95 each (regularly $15.95).
Monitor your FICO® score
The myFICO® Score Watch™ allows you to see your new FICO® score every there is a change on your credit report. You will be able to find out when your FICO® score has changed enough to impact the interest rate you would most likely receive on a home mortgage, auto loan or home equity loan. Includes a complete and up-to-date Equifax credit report and FICO® score. You can purchase any number of additional Equifax credit reports and FICO® scores at a 30% discount as long as you’re subscribed to Score Watch.
Timely credit alerts
Score Watch™ will alert you when there are changes to your FICO® score which will allow you to always have up to date information. You can customize your alerts so you will only be notified on the things you want to be notified on. The alert will be sent to you via email or wireless message based on what you choose. You can even set a target FICO® score and receive an alert when you reach it. Email alerts sent out upon detection of certain changes to your credit report or FICO® score. Alerts can be sent as text messages to a cell phone or wireless device. Your Equifax credit report is monitored daily for:
- Newly opened accounts
- Inquiries from applications for new credit
- Increases in account balances
- Changes in account status, such as a missed payment
- New activity on accounts that were inactive
- Newly listed public records, such as bankruptcies, court judgments, and tax liens
- Newly listed collection company records
- Changes to public records and collection company records
- Changes to the name listed on your credit report
- New addresses or phone numbers
Receive two Equifax Score Power reports
You will receive two Score Power reports when you subscribe, one at enrollment and one to be used at any time during your subscription. In addition, you will receive two additional Score Power reports each year of your Score Watch subscription. Score Power reports include your complete Equifax Credit Report, FICO® score, FICO® score simulator and factors hurting or helping your score. Also, you will receive additional Score Power reports at a 30% discount while you are subscribed to Score Watch.
How To Subscribe
You have two options when it comes to subscribing for myFICO® Score Watch™. You can either agree to a monthly charge of $12.95 per month or purchase an annual subscription and make one payment for $129.95. If you agree to the monthly subscription you are required to use the service for at least 3 months before canceling. Either option you choose includes all the great features listed above and you can sign up online today.